The library is... open!
We’re so excited to throw open the doors to our brand new venture – the Lost Library.
A collection of pre-loved books paired with unique scents to enhance the atmosphere, it matches our two great loves: scent and stories. To launch the collection we’ve chosen scents to match six of our favourite reads:
- A Single Man by Christopher Isherwood with LA Moonlight. The vibe is Californian melancholy. A vintage classic with a candle to match.
- Wild by Cheryl Strayed with Wilderness. The spirit of discovery and exploration, of both the great outdoors and ourselves. Strayed’s memoir is inspiring and compelling.
- Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer with Himalaya. A true life tale of disaster in the mountains, paired with our candle that supports charity Childhope’s work in Nepal.
- Big Sur by Jack Kerouac with Big Sur. Need we say more? Discover California’s rugged coastline in both Kerouac’s classic and our own roadtrip inspired scent.
- Mapp and Lucia by E F Benson with Birdsong. A pairing suitable for evoking a quintessentially English summer. Chill the elderflower wine and catch up on the gossip in fictional Tilling.
- Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer with Hebrides. Take a journey off grid in the true life story of ill-fated explorer Chris McCandeless. Matched with the rugged experience of Hebrides scent.
We hope you’ll find a read and a candle to suit your mood. Each option is available gift wrapped to create the perfect present for the bookworm in your life.