Top 5 skies ✨
Our Nocturnal No.1 scent is inspired by star-gazing under desert night skies. We share our top 5 places for enjoying the stars…
- Zselic National Park, Canada. Skies blanketed in stars. This popular National Park also runs programs in astronomy and is home to a planetarium and a telescopic observatory.
- The Sahara. North Africa’s wilderness stretches over 3.5million square miles. Making it almost unparalleled as a place to wonder at the vast, strikingly bright night sky.
- The Himalayas. High above the rest of the world, Asia’s mountain range might be known for Everest towering above the globe, but don’t forget to look up.
- Atacama, Chile. This south American desert is known by star-gazers because it stands high, dry and clear for so much of the year. With the red dust of the desert in Chile, star gazing can feel almost Mars-like.
- Tromsø, Norway. Not only for the crystal clear views of the sky, but for one of the greatest chance of seeing the Northern Lights in the northern hemisphere.