To celebrate the arrival of our Wild Winter scent - inspired by escaping into snow-captured nature - we share five of our must-visit winter destinations that are the definition of 'wild'...
1. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming USA / For steaming natural geysers and hikes through evergreen trails we dream of getting our Yellowstone on.
2. Greenland / The world's largest island that isn't a continent is a festival of unspoiled icescapes. White blanketed lands where fjords are dotted with picturesque villages.
3. The Dolomites, Italy / Powdery alpines and mountain vistas that will take your breath away.
4. Torrodon, Scotland / If you're brave enough to discover Scotland in the deepest of winters, a stay at faraway Torrodon will satisfy your need for true escapism. Whiskey-warmed nights following snowy hikes on rugged routes.
5. Salzberg, Austria / If you can catch the birthplace of Mozart when the snow chooses to visit, you're in for a fairytale-like dream city. Pastries and hot chocolate to while away the afternoon, please.
To evoke your snowy side, light up our Wild Winter scent.